Bad blogger. Watching DVDs, not blogging. Oy.
In Plain Sight had its finale. Naturally as a TV blogger I have thoughts.
- Who knew the FBI agent is Mary McCormack’s real life bro?
- I loved her box of letters from the pops. And the huge can of worms that opens.
- I loved that the Feds tore her house to shreds.
- LOVED how Ralph dealt with the meth.
- There are three GREAT characters, a couple of mediocre ones and then several that need to be shipped straight outta Albuquerque.
- I can’t stand the mom and sister. There is nothing redeemable or likable about them. So self centered and completely unable to accept responsibility for their own actions. On top of that, all they do is drink and cry and they aren’t funny. This adds up to not worth their keep in my book.
- The Albuquerque PD man. Love Him. Would love to see some chemistry come out of his love-hate relationship with Mary.
- Marshall. I was on the fence about him for a while, but now his quirky trivia speak is endearing.
- I’m kinda over Ralph too as cute as he is.
Overall, I’ll be looking for the series to return next summer. It’s still partially background TV for me but most of the summer shows are, including Burn Notice.