I should be working on a top secret work thing. So I blog. But I didn’t blog earlier today, also due to this work thing. Thus I came home from my day job, needing to work on my next job but my brain was dead. So I watched a little Justice League Unlimited. Here’s what I have learned:
- I love cartoons.
- The Flash and the Question crack me up. “A ha! Just as I suspected. Thirty-two flavors.”
- I want to write a live action network series about the day life of Bruce Wayne. How ’bout it, Rob Thomas?
- I may rock commas, but I stink at hyphens.
- I want Jane Espenson to write more episodes of The Batman.
- You cannot edit and watch JLU at the same time.