It feels like forever ago. But new Office airs tonight. And I can’t wait. Of course for the best Office coverage check out OfficeTally.com or GiveMeMyRemote.com because no one loves The Office more than those two.
Earlier this week, I had a Tivo space dilemma. What to delete in order to make some room. The last things that get deleted on my Tivo are Battlestar Galactica and The Office. So I made the heartbreaking decision to delete pre-strike Office episodes. After all, I’ll just build back up some new ones starting tonight.
But then I started rewatching them and remembered how hilariously awesome this season was before the strike. I had forgotten these treasures:
- Kevin’s PB&J talking head
- Jim Halpert signing “John Krasinski” on Meredith’s cast- you know this b/c he dots the i’s.
- Toby’s outing PB&J out of jealousy
- Kelly & Darrell- “You need to access your uncrazy side”
- Dwight & the DEAD CAT!!!
- And probably in the top 3 of great cold opens: The bouncing screensaver hits the corner exactly.